With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos. It’s a great companion to the camera connection kit. Photogene can open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 21 MP on iPad 2 and the new iPad (max export resolution on iPad 1 is 8 MP).
This app has just been updated with iOS 6 compatibility and more, check out What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $2.99/£1.99/download.
– iOS 6 compatibility.
– Photos are now displayed in full resolution in the editor.
– Improved stability and performance throughout the app.
– Redesigned export menu.
– Metadata (IPTC) can now be exported in XMP format.
– Can add lookup values to IPTC fields.
New features for PRO users:
– Bulk geo-tagging. Copy geo-tags from one photo and paste over others.
– Can set DPI for exported photos.
– Improved FTP history viewer.
– New filtering options in photos browser.
– 4 custom retouch layers (instead of just one in previous version).