CameraBag 2 – New and Free
CameraBag 2 is a brand new app from the developers Nevercenter Ltd. The original version of this app has long been a favorite with many mobile photographers and infact Giovanni Savino in our A Day In The Life Interview claimed it as one of his favorite apps. If you missed the interview you can read it here.
The original CameraBag was the very first vintage iPhone photo app, setting off what has become a major trend. Now CameraBag 2 is bringing a brand new direction to mobile photography. It’s hi-fi because it’s built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily filtered. Unlike other apps, CameraBag 2 makes it easy to go in and play with each style for infinite variations, so you can always create something unique. The interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be simple, transparent, and fast. It’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
This version is recommended for the iPhone 4 and above and comes completely free. We’re waiting to hear back when the iPad version will be available and as soon as we know, we’ll let you know.
Click here to download for free – there is an in-app purchase for the ‘Pro Upgrade’ and that retails for $1.99/£1.49
The Pro Update adds new styles and borders but also new features including:
Once you’ve made adjustments or remixed any style, use the Save Filter button in the main menu to save your new look as its own style.
Import from CameraBag Desktop
You can also construct new styles from scratch using CameraBag for your Mac or PC and import them.
Check out the video demonstration below
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC for unparalleled image quality
– 24 different styles, 50+ in the Pro upgrade and HD versions
– Sliders allow you to adjust individual components of each style for a unique look
– Remix button infinitely changes styles for even more variations not possible via sliders
– A huge array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
– Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
– Preview chooser panel stylishly shows you all the filters at once
– Elegant, minimalist interface
– In the Pro upgrade and HD versions, the ability to save your own styles in-app, or load styles made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
Thanks for the heads up Joanne!
CameraBag has always been a favourite of mine.
It’s a great app Joanne but before purchase the upgrade I haven’t understood if there’s an ipad version (HD) or the purchase unlock this feature.
In the italian appStore the ipad version is not present.
Thank to reply me and Merry Xmas all!
Sorry Andrea if I wasn’t clear. There is only an iPhone version at present but it will work on an iPad.
Not your fault. Isn’t clear and the company website too. No prob.
I’ll buy the upgrade.