Adobe have released Photoshop Elements 11 Editor for Mac OS. It’s a good photo editing Mac app that integrates well with iPhoto.
You can read more about the features below. This app retails for $79.99/£54.99 and you can download it here.
• Make unwanted photo elements vanish with one stroke of the enhanced Spot Healing Brush that fills in backgrounds beautifully, powered by the content-aware fill technology from Adobe Photoshop.
• Go from flawed to phenomenal in seconds—Use one-step shortcuts to whiten teeth; make skies bluer; or fix color, contrast, and lighting—and then choose the best result from a group of adjustment previews. Instantly remove clutter from photos, too.
• Easily create the perfect photo—Take advantage of amazing Photomerge technology to match the style of one photo to another; create fuller panoramas, perfectly lit shots, and great group shots; and combine elements of different faces for entertaining results.
• Count on step-by-step assistance—Want to fix a photo scratch, add a vignette effect, or create the perfect portrait? Use Guided Edits for help with key steps so you can get the results you want fast.
• Show off your creativity with flexible layouts—Make calendars, scrapbook pages, cards, and more in minutes
using professionally designed templates, or customize every aspect of your creations. Get fun, fresh looks with new artwork and templates.