With many thanks for the exclusive on this news direct from Mike Hardaker, developer of 645 Pro, that the latest version Mk II is almost ready to hit the App Store (and may infact be already there right now).
With 645 PRO Mk II Jag.gr have not gone for a simple upgrade, this is a totally new app that uses the same philosophy as the original 645 PRO, but with a completely updated implementation. Key features include:
* A slick new look derived from their filter-free app PureShot but adapted in many ways to suit the much wider range of functions provided by 645 PRO Mk II. The new app still looks and feels very much like a “real” camera—just a more modern one!
* There are nine new (or improved) Film Modes that provide spookily accurate recreations of classic film stocks as varied as Kodak Tri-X Pan, llford XP2, Kodak Portra and Fuji Velvia. These aren’t exaggerated for effect—they’re designed to look as though you are really shooting to negative or transparency.
* Film modes can be edited to provide exactly the look that a photographer may want
* Custom Film Modes can be created, saved and retrieved
* The Photo Filters have been revised to be much more accurate in the way they reproduce the use of real, glass filters.
* There are many more configuration options—it’s easy to set up 645 PRO Mk II to handle the way YOU want.
* Save processed and/or unprocessed images in HI-Quality JPEG, MAX-quality JPEG or TIFF (processed and unprocessed output options selectable individually).
* Performance is (of course) further enhanced—although it’s obviously much much quicker on iPhone 5 than, say, iPhone 3GS.
* It’s now a universal app, with a specially designed full-screen interface for iPad featuring moveable control and information panels
* And there’s much, much more… (really, there is!)
This is a free upgrade from 645 Pro, if you have previously downloaded it. Otherwise it will/is retail for $3.99/£2.99/download/upgrade
At the time of writing this version had still not arrived in the app store – but stand by for that…