Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much and that’s why we want to share our love of apps with you. Each day we give away free apps, better make us your home page 😉
Today, we’re giving away ArtRage 4 for Mac and Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista and earlier computers worth $49.90. ArtRage 4 not only allows rotation, scale, and movement of the canvas with two fingers, but it can even utilize simple multi-touch gestures with layers, selections, rulers, stencils, stickers and reference images. Whether using a pen, brush, drawing tablet, mouse or even a finger, ArtRage provides the experience of actually “painting” digitally on a computer canvas with oil paints that smear and blend, and watercolors that flow together to create soft, wet gradations, just as they would in a traditional art studio.
Would you like to try this app for free? Then join our ever expanding Twitter followers and Facebook fans, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
· Paint Symmetry: Automatically mirrors strokes across the canvas as they are made by reflecting or rotating the path of the tool around a customizable center point.
· Toolbox Panel: Make a single interface panel to gather colors, presets, and other items that are relevant to the current painting.
· Floating Views: Floating windows that display viewports in to part or all of the canvas during painting.
· Scraps: Paint on independent, floating scraps of canvas that can be used like mixing palettes or test sheets.
· Workbench Toolbar: Collapse the entire interface into a single toolbar with customizable space for tools required for the current painting.
· Front End Redesign: The interface has been restructured and tweaked to improve workflow and clarity.
· Clone Tool: Clone paint tool with all of its properties across the canvas.
· Pattern & Gradient Fills: New Fill Tool allows the creation of gradations and tiled pattern fills.
· Wacom Stylus Property Support: Take advantage of Pressure, Tilt, Barrel Rotation, and the Airbrush Wheel available on some Wacom Styluses. ArtRage also recognizes individual styluses, allowing tools to be assigned to them for quick selection when they are brought back to the tablet.
· Backup File System: Automatically saves backups of previous generations of paintings to prevent destructive edits deleting old work.
· Optimized for Windows 8: Takes full advantage of the new Windows 8 multi-touch tablets, laptops, and computers.