Hueless is a very popular app for monochrome iPhone photography and it is one that our Columnist Richard Koci Hernandez uses quite often, you can read more about that in our published Day In The Life Interview with Richard here.
Hueless has just been updated with a new focusing engine – this allows you to set and control Focus and Exposure together or separately with AUTO & LOCK modes and there’s more too.
Take a look below in What’s New to see all the updates in this latest version 2.6 of Hueless.
This update is free, if you have previously purchased this app, if not, it retails for $2.99/£1.99 and you can download it here.
Copyright Image – Richard Koci Hernandez – ‘And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair- Kahlil Gibran – Apps Used – Hueless, Filterstorm
WHAT’S NEW IN 2.6
ALL NEW FOCUSING ENGINE Set and control Focus & Exposure together or separately with AUTO & LOCK modes.
- SINGLE TAP to set AUTO Focus/Exposure at a single point
- Touch and hold to LOCK Focus/Exposure at a single point
TWO-FINGER TAP to split Focus & Exposure
- Drag to select Focus or Exposure point
- Tap Focus or Exposure to toggle AUTO and LOCK modes
- Double tap to reset AUTO Focus/Exposure at center of image
5:4 ASPECT RATIO
We have added 5:4 to our stable of aspect ratios. Now you can choose from 4:3, 5:4, 3:2, 1:1 or 2.39:1
FIXES & ENHANCEMENTS IN 2.6
- Improved preview speed on some devices
– Improved aspect masking
– Updated mode messages