CalcTape – the Paper Tape Calculator with Notes is a wonderful pocket calculator. It’s simple to use CalcTape to make extensive calculations and to keep them remaining clear and structured. It’s a very clear and useful app, it keeps the complete calculation process visible, so you can keep track of your input. Check out the list of features below.
If you haven’t picked up CalcTape ($0.99/£0.69) yet and would like to give it a try, RETWEET this article, FOLLOW US on Twitter, also reply to this post, telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com and we will select some winners and send you an email with a code if you win.
- Enter many calculation terms in one turn and still keep an overview – like on an adding machine.
- Change any term afterwards and CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
- Use intermediate results to check and structure your calculation.
- Comment your calculation terms, to give sense and context to it.
- Send your calculations to business partners via e-mail.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. CalcTape will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- Create new functions and user buttons.
- Create your own keypad layout.
- Choose from different skins.
- Use your existing CalcTape files as templates. Do similar calculations and play different scenarios.
- Use the special keys for fast TAX calculations.
- CalcTape masters the four basic arithmetical operations, exponentials, and percentage calculations.