This week we’re focusing on RAW camera replacement apps and so far we have offered codes for Camera-M and ProCam (if you missed those giveaways, please click on the links within this post on our website), to leave a comment.
The reason Raw! Photo Pro is more expensive than the others we have mentioend so far this week, is because this is the Pro version, which means it includes a host of features, there’s nothing extra to pay for. We have listed the full list of features below, there’s pretty much nothing this camera replacement app can’t do.
Raw! Photo Pro currently retails for $19.99 (was £24.99) and you can download it here but if you’d like to try to be in with an opportunity for a free code. Please join our Twitter followers here, like us on Facebook here and Instagram here then post a comment to this post (so we can obtain your email address), perhaps you’d like to give us some feedback, tell us how we’re doing, what you’d like to see…and hopefully, we will then be able to send you a code. All winners are selected at random.
Take great raw DNG and JPG photos with complete camera control just like your favorite DSLR!
• Raw DNG Photos: True uncompressed Raw DNG photos.
• JPG Photos: High resolution JPG photos.
• Digital Zoom: Up to 100x digital zoom.
• Touch Screen Focus and Exposure: Touch screen for quick and easy focus and exposure setting.
• Burst Mode: Up to continuous 10 frames per second photo capture.
• Exposure Bracketing: Create exposure bracketed photos in single, burst, time-delay, and time-lapse modes.
• Full EXIF Data: Complete EXIF data per image viewable in app.
• Image Stabilizer Control: Turn on/off digital image stabilizer.
• Time Delay: Settings for time delay photos.
• Time Lapse: Take time-lapse photos with ease.
• Stop Motion: Make great stop motion animations with full camera control.
• Playback Viewer: You can playback and view your time-lapse and stop motion projects at selected frame rates from within the app.
• Photo Size: Select maximum, large, medium, small photo sizes.
• Fast Focus: Turn on and off fast auto focus.
• High Resolution: Allows app to capture the highest resolution available for your camera.
• Focus Mode: Lock, momentary auto, and continous auto focus modes.
• Image Type: Choose JPG, Raw DNG, or Both formats of image capture.
• Photo Sharing: Immediately share you JPG, Raw DNG, and EXIF data from within app.
• Copy Photo: Copy JPG photos from app to your device’s Photo Album.
• iTunes File Sharing: Get all of your photos and EXIF data onto your computer with file sharing.
• Save Location: Choose to save JPGs in the app, to your device’s Photo Album, or both.
• Flash Mode: Set flash to full auto, on, or off.
• Front/Back Camera: Easily switch between back and front cameras.
• Camera/Video Light: Turn on/off your video camera light with adjustable power level.
• Crop Marks: Built in set of popular crop marks.
• User Settings: All user settings are automatically saved.
• User Guide: Includes in-app user guide for quick and easy mastering of camera app.
• Exposure: Full manual exposure control as well as exposure lock, momentary auto, continuous auto, time priority, and ISO priority modes.
• White Balance: Full manual white balance control from 1,000 to 10,000 kelvin and -150 to +150 tint as well as white balance lock, momentary auto, and continuous auto modes.
• Real-time Exposure Values: View real-time ISO and shutter values as they continuously update.
• And much more!
Note: Requires iOS 10 or higher.
We wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t necessary for the future of TheAppWhisperer.com… More people than ever are reading TheAppWhisperer.com and we could not be more excited about that. We bring you ad-free journalism every day, so you don’t have to close windows and be distracted with advertisements. We specialise in mobile photography and mobile art and we value all of our readers, writers, contributors and viewers but we do have costs and we do need to ask for your help. We at TheAppWhisperer spend many hours each day, each week and each month to bring you this high quality level of journalism. We do it because we are passionate about it and because we want others to be as passionate too.
If everyone who reads our website, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be so much more secure. Please help us by offering a contribution or supporting us with a monthly donation of your choosing.