Gaithersburg, Maryland – Helix Coding today is pleased to announce a major upgrade to their interior design application, LivingRoom for iPad. LivingRoom lets users create floor plans, lay out furniture, choose and apply materials, and share the results with one press. It provides professional and amateur designers alike with a complete set of tools to plan and design spaces.
* Full-room duplication: users can now make a series of variations on a room layout with one press
* A newly redesigned interface for resizing objects and displaying object dimensions, making it even easier to precisely model any space in LivingRoom.
LivingRoom is ready to use from moment one. It includes a large library of structural and design objects and more than 100 built-in textures. Any image can be used as a custom texture, so real-world pictures of textiles, flooring, and other materials to be used in a project can be applied directly to the design plan. Users can keep notes for each project, and email those notes, along with a PDF of the room, right from within LivingRoom.
* Includes dozens of object types and more than 100 textures
* Easily move, resize, and rotate objects, as well as adding custom labels
* Add your own textures from your photo library
* Keep notes with each project
* Attractive rooms gallery lets you browse all of your projects
* One-touch room duplication allows easy creation of multiple layouts
* Save rooms as images or email PDFs
* Compatible with Apple iPad(R)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
LivingRoom for iPad 1.2 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and is available worldwide via the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=360858983&mt=8