Movie Stiller stabilizes videos recorded with the iPad (or iPhone), automatically removing unpleasant camera shake. Users can preview and easily adjust the effect within Movie Stiller, and then export the processed video back to the Photo Album.
Don’t let camera shake spoil your videos. Movie Stiller brings state-of-the-art stabilization technology, analyzing the video frame by frame to compensate camera motion. Users can even tune the process by adjusting stabilization strength, and rescaling the frame. Then, they can compare both the original and processed videos within the app.
Movie Stiller is the only video stabilization application for the iPad 2, and it does it with style. The user interface is optimized for Retina display, and supports all device orientations, so that you can watch the videos at full size. Movie Stiller uses the same technology as Elasty for the Mac, and has been optimized for running on the iPad 2.
As our App of the Day, all our regular readers know the trailer for this app will feature on every page of our site for a whole day. Just scroll to the bottom of this page to take a look.
Movie Stiller’s Main Features
* State-of-the-art stabilization technology
* Full support of 720p HD videos
* User adjustable stabilization strength and frame scaling
* Display of the cropped area through a dotted frame
* Previewing with/without stabilization
* Elegant and intuitive user interface, including full Retina Display support
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad 2
* Requires iPhone OS 4.2 or later
* 6.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Movie Stiller 1.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category/Download here.