FlickStackr brings Flickr photo sharing to the iPad. Designed from the ground up for the larger screen, it allows you to BROWSE photos in the Flickr universe. UPLOAD photos, and EDIT your photos’ metadata.
– Single app compatible with iPhone, iPod and iPad. iOS3 and iOS4. Including Retina and multitasking on iOS4
– You can look at your own photos, your sets, your favorites and your contacts and their photos.
– Browse flickr content whether you have a flickr account or not.
– Support for viewing Flickr groups photos and discussions
– Support for viewing Flickr videos
– Full screen photo browser that lets you swipe through photos and zoom by pinching. (Landscape and Portrait).
– Slideshow mode, including support for external displays (TV & VGA)
– Browse via user’s Streams, Sets, Collections, Groups, Tags and Galleries.
– Upload photos directly from your iPhone/iPad. Use the device’s photo library as source, the camera, the Camera Connection Kit, or using iTunes drag and drop, to get photos from your computer
– At upload time you can specify : title, caption, tags, sets, groups, geo location, privacy
– Exif and GPS information is maintained when uploading
– Upload in the background while you continue to browse photos
– Edit your flickr photo’s metadata and geo location from your device
– Edit photo metadata in batches
– Upload in the background(multitask) on iOS4
– LIMITATION : Browsing your photo library to choose photos in high resolution requires granting location access to FlickStackr. This is unfortunately an Apple imposed limitation