Instamap is a photography app for iPad that redefines browsing Instagram photos. Unlike other similar apps, Instamap offers users the possibility of defining subscriptions. Furthermore, results are updated constantly, so that every new Instagram photo posted is added to the gallery in no time.
With Instamap, users can browse through Instagram photos according to a location or a tag. No matter what part of the globe or what tag they choose, they can see the corresponding photos live, as they get posted. The photos can be viewed in tile view or pinned to a map. Once a gallery is chosen, the photos appear individually, together with their details, and users can “like” them. From this point on, it is just a matter of swiping.
Users can also view popular Instagram photos or their own stream gallery. The possibility of real time browsing through a defined subscription is what makes Instamap stand out among other similar apps. All in all, it provides the necessary features to make Instagram browsing easy and fun.
• View photos in tile view or pinned to a map
• Create 2 types of subscriptions: based on location or on tags
• View photos from all the user’s subscriptions together or separately
• View popular photos • View user’s photo stream
• See photos’ details (author, date, description, comments, “likes”)
• “Like” photos • Add comments to photos • Swipe navigation through a gallery
• Real time browsing through photos
Note: You need to have a Instagram account in order to use this application. You can create an Instagram account using their application for iPhone.