Tablet color can be attractive, but lacking in accuracy and consistency. The Datacolor SpyderGallery was designed to help photographers manage the color output on the iPad display. This app provides an easy-to-use program to calibrate the display and assure that colors are consistent throughout the entire workflow process. Just download the free app from the iTunes iOS App Store and follow the simple instructions to download SpyderGallery to your desktop and iPad.
Designed for professional photographers, photo studios and anyone serious about their photo displays.
Datacolor is the first to provide a complete calibration solution to improve the color on your iPad® device. Use your Spyder3 product to calibrate the iPad®, and SpyderGallery™ to view your images using your custom iPad® color profile. Then relax – you now have consistent color throughout your entire photo gallery!
A Spyder3™ colorimeter is required to use the calibration component of SpyderGallery™.
If you do not already have access to a Spyder™ click here.
• World’s first custom calibrated viewing on your tablet device.
• Easy to use calibration utility for Mac® and Windows®.
• Color corrected viewing from your standard photo library albums.
• Provides confidence in knowing your display is accurate for all photos.
• Free SpyderGallery™ for iPad® app can be downloaded from the iOS App Store®/Click here to download
• Spyder3 device (Express, Pro or Elite)
• Apple iPad® or iPad 2
• MacOS® X (10.4 or higher)
• Windows® XP 32/64, Vista 32/64 or Windows7 32/64
• USB port
• Local Wi-Fi network