With the online Apple Stores closed throughout the world at present, it won’t be long now until the Lion roars and with that OS update, we’re also hoping for some nice hardware to play along with it. Of course, we’re thinking MacBook Airs and 9to5Mac have apparently got hold of the specs of these impending notebooks. Take a look below to check these out.
11.6 inch models
• The base model will include a 1.6 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 64GB of flash storage.
• The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.6 GHz processor but upgrades the RAM to 4GB and the storage space to 128 GB.
• A built to order model will also be available from the online store. This option includes a 1.8 GHz processor (first for an 11.6 inch MacBook Air), 4GB of RAM, and for the first time in an 11.6 inch MacBook Air, 256 GB of flash storage.
13.3 inch models
• The base standard configuration includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, and 128 GB of flash storage.
• The more expensive standard configuration also includes a 1.7 GHz processor, 4GB of RAM, but upgrades the storage to 256 GB.
• A built to order option will also be available and this includes a 1.8 GHz chip, 4GB of RAM, and 256 GB of flash storage
9to5Mac go on to explain that these specifications put the unreliable reports of 4GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage as standard (across the line) options to rest.
Stayed tuned for all the latest news, we’ll keep you informed.