For those of you that don’t know, I like BJP a lot, not just for the awesome content but also as my partner, Kevin, writes for them every month too, so perhaps I am just a little bit biased. But now there’s even more reason for you to like them too as they have just launched their iPad version and the first one is free.
BJP is the world’s oldest photography magazine comes to the iPad with an app focused on creative cutting edge images. Featuring hundreds of stunning pictures, insightful interviews with award-winning professionals, special reports and in-depth reviews of the latest technology, they bring you the hottest visual trends, inspiring you go out and shoot something new.
British Journal of Photography’s premium printed edition, the app is aimed at creative minded image-makers and photography connoisseurs worldwide.
Don’t miss this opportunity to download this great magazine, right now – download here
• Hundreds of pages of articles and photos
• Unique multimedia content, including video, slideshows and audio
• In-depth interviews with the world’s leading photographers
• Trend reports and profiles on particular photographic genres, such as fine art, portraiture, documentary and fashion
• Showcases of the world’s best emerging photography talent
• Authoritative reviews of the latest cameras, lenses and accessories
• Live stream of news and fresh content from our dedicated editorial team
• Share and recommend articles with your friends on Facebook and Twitter
Issue One is completely free to download. To get it, access the Issues menu at the top of the iPad – if you are in the Store menu, tap ‘Back’ to see the free issues.