iPhoto ’11 gets a new look with stunning full-screen views for Events, Faces, Places, and Albums that let you take advantage of every inch of your Mac display. iPhoto also offers new ways to share and showcase your photos. You can upload your photos to your Facebook Wall and even view friends‘ comments right in iPhoto. Turn your email into something really special with ten Apple-designed photo mail templates. iPhoto ’11 works with iCloud, so the photos you take on your iOS devices automatically appear in iPhoto, and photos you import into iPhoto automatically appear on your iOS devices. Add movement and music to your photos with one of 12 dynamic slideshow themes. iPhoto ’11 introduces a new way to create professional-quality photo books quickly and easily. And new letterpress cards let you combine your photos and text with elegant imprinted designs.
So What’s New in this latest update? Check that out below – this is a free update but if you haven’t already downloaded it you can do so here. It retails for $14.99/£9.50/Click here to download
iPhoto 9.2 supports compatibility with iCloud and iOS 5. This update also addresses minor stability, performance and compatibility issues, including:
• Left and right swipe gestures can now be used to navigate between photos in Magnify (1-up) view
• Previously imported photos are now displayed in a separate section of the Import window
• Book/calendar themes and card categories can now be selected using a pop-up menu in the carousel view
• Resolves an issue that could cause some pages of books to print incorrectly
• Rebuilding a library now correctly preserves saved slideshows and books
This update is recommended for all users of iPhoto ’11.