AutoStitch is one of the only panorama apps that can stitch camera images in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves unmatched quality by using full resolution camera images rather than lower-resolution video input. Use the camera in AutoStitch or any other camera app to snap overlapping photos taken from the same location. AutoStitch uses state-of-the-art technology that automatically recognizes and smoothly combines overlapping images, making panorama creation on the iPhone easy, fast and fun.
This app has just been updated, check out What’s New below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already purchased this app you can do so here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download
Updates for Version 4.1:
-An alternative image chooser has been provided for those who do not wish to turn on location services.
– Fixed problem with album access during iCloud (Photo Stream) synchronization.
– The display of album photos is greatly improved to show full images (for iOS 5).
– Selected photos and album position are maintained when returning from a stitch.
– New Twitter interface integration in iOS 5.
-Integration of latest Facebook SDK
– Many other fixes and improvements.