Discover the wonders of 500px in a photobook. Flip through the most wonderful photos of the world. This app usually retails for $0.99/£0.69 but today you can pick it up for free – just click here to do so.
Like a true photo book, you can flip through the pages and discover the most beautiful photos.
Like a true iPad app, you can totally customize the contents :
• add photos to your favorites and access them directly from the front page
• add & view comments on photo
• follow any photographer and access his photos directly from the front page
• add your 500px account and access your photos directly from the front page
• share your discoveries with all your friends on Facebook & Twitter
• connect with your 500px account
• add photo to favorites and synchronize your favorites with 500px.com
• follow a photographer and synchronize your friends with 500px.com
• synchronize your photos with 500px.com
• share photos on Facebook & Twitter or by mail
• flip through pages or access directly to a specific page
• access 500px curated albums : Editors’ Choice, Popular, Upcoming, etc.
• access 500px category albums : Street, Nature, Sport, etc.
• view photos in fullscreen
• support for portrait and landscape orientations
• view EXIF data (camera, lens, aperture, location, etc.) on a photo
500px is a community site of professional photographers and talented amateurs. You can now see their photos in the all their beauty.
This application uses the 500px™ API and is not endorsed or certified by 500px or 500px Inc. All 500px Trademarks displayed on this application are property of 500px Inc.
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: email@example.com
click here to do so? no link there buddy