Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. We specially adapted our best-selling, award-winning iPhone app to the iPad. The beautiful large screen and fast processor make Color Splash an absolute joy to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
This app has just been updated, you can check out What’s New below. This is a free update but if you haven’t already purchased the app, you can do so here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
– Browse and download Facebook photos for editing.
- You can now add captions to images you share on Facebook.
- Create beautiful physical postcards and have them sent to your friends anywhere in the world (powered by Sincerely).
- Take photos with your iPad 2 camera without leaving the app.
- Load images from the clipboard.
- A great new interface for browsing your iPad photo library (requires location permission)
- Reorganized and more attractive menus