Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have SkyRecorder apps to giveaway, each worth $1.99/£1.49. When you are talking on Skype(or on VoIP app like Viber) and you realize, you need to record this since if you are talking on your iPhone, odds are you are not at your desk to take notes in the first place. SkyRecorder allows to record conversation in iPhone/iPad while talking on Skype or some other major VoIP app.
You can read more about this app and watch the demonstration video below but would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
How To Use It
1. Tap “Record” button in SkyRecorder after that make a call using Skype.
2. Make a call using Skype and set it to Speakerphone. After that tap “Record” button in SkyRecorder.
・ Unlimited recording time
・ Restart recording after interrupt by incoming call on Phone
・ Supports external stereo mic (tested with Tascam iM2)
・ Audio files Export/Import over the USB using iTunes(*.wav only)
・ Supports any OS(Mac,Windows,Linux, etc) to play recorded files
・ Simple user interface
Important Notes and Video
* This app is not affiliated with or endorsed or sponsored by Skype Inc.
* The Skype word appears in any area that is trademark of Skype Inc.
* This app does not record Phone conversation.