Britton Mobile Development today is thrilled to announce the release of Portfolio for iPad 2.0. Portfolio for iPad is the leading media presentation app on the iPad. Version 2.0 brings greatly enhanced organization and presentation support, now supporting both nested galleries and a more streamlined presentation.
Portfolio for iPad is the perfect presentation tool for photographers, designers, architects, sales reps, florists, artists, and any other visual profession. It can be used as a portfolio, a catalog, an art book, a reviewing tool, and much more. Featuring extensive appearance customization, Portfolio for iPad can be adapted to the look and feel of any business.
* Can create multiple galleries to divide and sort a large media library into categories
* Media loading is available from the iPad library, iTunes File Sharing, a list of URLs, Dropbox, and the Mac Loader
* All media is stored internally and does not require any sort of connection once loaded
* Comprehensive built-in help file
* Interface can be locked with a passcode to avoid exposing the management interface to clients
* Viewing supports thumbnails, a split view, and full screen
* Video out support through both the VGA and HDMI connectors as well as AirPlay
* Import and export the library to backup or clone to other iPhones or iPads
* Appearance customization of the colors and custom branding
* Automatic importing of IPTC keyword data and quick filtering capability
* Per-item notes and ratings for use in any presentation