Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Photo Shack for iPhone apps to giveaway, each worth $1.99/£1.49. This is a brand new app, just released today. It’s made by the same developers that bought you Photo Shack for iPad. Your Libraries, your Albums, your photos, your way! Photo Management without photo duplication. Easily capture your existing "Photos Library" photos, import them into your own Libraries and Albums, sort them by date, title, star ratings, file name, or manually. Then export your Libraries, Albums and organized Photos back to your computer if you want using iTunes File Sharing. Photo Shack for iPhone is the iPhone Photo Management App you’ve been waiting for.
You can read more about this app below but would you like to try this app for free and find out why we like it so much? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
· Runs entirely off of your existing iPhone Photos Library.
· Manages all of your iPhone’s photos and videos without duplicating them.
· Photo organization unaffected by subsequent "sync" operations to add Photos.
· Allows you to freely create, organize, rename, and modify your Libraries and Albums.
· Import Photos or entire Albums from your iPhone’s Photos Library at once.
· New “Open In” feature allows you to open photos with other applications.
· Add the same Photo as many places and as many times as you want without wasting space.
· Rotate, zoom, and pan multiple Photo views independently without affecting each other or the original Photo.
· Export Photos or entire Albums to your computer using iTunes File Sharing.
· Export any of your organized Albums back to your iPhone’s Photos Library for all of your apps to access.
· Automatically read/write filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings from/to your Photos’ metadata.
· Allows you to Add/modify filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings without affecting your original Photos.
· Allows batch modification of filenames, titles, comments, and star ratings.
· Sort by date, filename, title, or star rating, or Drag-&-Drop multiple thumbnails to arrange them.
· Select Multiple Photos at once for move, copy, delete, email, etc.
· Delete, copy, and paste Photos between Albums or entire Albums between Libraries.
· Allows you to choose your Albums’ cover Photos.
· Search entire Libraries for Photos by date, description, filename, title, or star rating.
· Supports both small or large thumbnails in Light Box views.
· Option to display Titles or Filenames in Large Thumbnail views.
· Full photo and camera metadata available in full-screen photo views.
· Display Photos full-screen up to 16 megapixels resolution (4x greater than other apps).
· Selectable slide transition effects when swiping through full-screen Photos.
· Professional quality slideshows supporting multiple transition effects with optional Photo titles.
· Show geographic location where your Photos were taken.
· eMail one or more Photos at once, or the current zoomed and panned view.
· SmartCrop Photos to current zoomed and panned view that will auto-optimize to current iPhone orientation.