Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have Tiny Planet Photos apps to giveaway, each worth $0.99/£0.69. Tiny Planet Photos turns your photos into a sphere so that it looks like a tiny planet. A magical effect that will impress your friends! You can also reverse the effect and create a tiny tube. The app creates stereographic projections, a technique that usually takes a long time to create manually. With the app you can accomplish this in a single tap. A fun app to add to your collection of photo apps.
You can read more about this app below but would you like to try this app for free and find out why we like it so much? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
1. Use photos from your camera roll.
2. Launch the camera and take photos in the app itself.
3. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
4. Generate a stereographic projection out of your photo: your tiny planet.
5. The app can also take your photos and turn it inside out into a tiny tube.
6. Your Tiny Planets and Tiny Tubes are automatically collected in the in-app gallery: all your planets in one place to view and share (of course you can also delete planets from your gallery).
7. Share your tiny planet photos on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, or via email.
8. Save your photos to your camera roll.
9. For those stereographic projection fans who want a quick way to make a tiny planet, this app creates tiny planets from just one shot. Stitching together multiple photos is not needed with this app.
10. Purchase the extras pack for larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets and to be able to rotate them!