Video 2 Photo – extract still pictures from movies – Major Update
2012-10-10/Comments Off on Video 2 Photo – extract still pictures from movies – Major Update
Video 2 Photo allows you to export one or more photos from your videos in a quick, fun and original way. This app has just received a major update, check out What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49/download.
* 1.3.1 : Reverting to the lossless .png format for the exported images.
* 1.3.1 : The original GPS location is associated to the photos exported to the Camera Roll.
* New : iPhone5 screen support. * New : iOS6 feature – export to FaceBook.
* New : iOS6 feature – export to Sina Weibo.
* New : “Open In” export feature allowing to send a photo directly to another application (handling photo import).
* New : Video import Handling to allow other applications to directly send videos to Video 2 Photo.
* Change : The video preloading can be cancelled, pressing the back button.
* Change : Allows music player to continue playing after the application launch.
* Fix : Remove temporary file (from a temporary recorded video) when the video is not used anymore (another video is selected).
Joanne Carter, creator of the world’s most popular mobile photography and art website— TheAppWhisperer.com— TheAppWhisperer platform has been a pivotal cyberspace for mobile artists of all abilities to learn about, to explore, to celebrate and to share mobile artworks. Joanne’s compassion, inclusivity, and humility are hallmarks in all that she does, and is particularly evident in the platform she has built. In her words, “We all have the potential to remove ourselves from the centre of any circle and to expand a sphere of compassion outward; to include everyone interested in mobile art, ensuring every artist is within reach”, she has said.
Promotion of mobile artists and the art form as a primary medium in today’s art world, has become her life’s focus. She has presented lectures bolstering mobile artists and their art from as far away as the Museum of Art in Seoul, South Korea to closer to her home in the UK at Focus on Imaging. Her experience as a jurist for mobile art competitions includes: Portugal, Canada, US, S Korea, UK and Italy. And her travels pioneering the breadth of mobile art includes key events in: Frankfurt, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Paris, Brazil, London.
Pioneering the world’s first mobile art online gallery - TheAppWhispererPrintSales.com has extended her reach even further, shipping from London, UK to clients in the US, Europe and The Far East to a global group of collectors looking for exclusive art to hang in their homes and offices. The online gallery specialises in prints for discerning collectors of unique, previously unseen signed limited edition art.
Her journey towards becoming The App Whisperer, includes (but is not limited to) working for a paparazzi photo agency for several years and as a deputy editor for a photo print magazine. Her own freelance photographic journalistic work is also widely acclaimed. She has been published extensively both within the UK and the US in national and international titles. These include The Times, The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Popular Photography & Imaging, dpreview, NikonPro, Which? and more recently with the BBC as a Contributor, Columnist at Vogue Italia and Contributing Editor at LensCulture. Her professional photography has also been widely exhibited throughout Europe, including Italy, Portugal and the UK.
She is currently writing several books, all related to mobile art and is always open to requests for new commissions for either writing or photography projects or a combination of both. Please contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org