Apps World is heading to San Francisco for its tech city debut in February 2013. Following on from the phenomenal success of the 2012 London show the global multi-platform app event series, on February 7th and 8th next year Apps World will be taking over the dynamic Moscone Center West in San Francisco’s urban centre, for 2 days of discussion and debate around the mobile app ecosystem, amongst a bustling exhibition with 150+ leading technology players.
Apps World North America will be showcasing 6 niche workshop tracks, covering areas including Mobile Marketing & Advertising, Gaming & Web Apps, HTML 5, Mobile Payments NFC, TV & Multiscreen Apps and Automotive Apps. Half of the two day agenda will be the free to attend Developer Zone, Droid World and Enterprise Apps workshops tackling key issues for developers.
Over 150+ expert speakers are expected to take part in the event, speakers already signed up for the jam-packed agenda include:
– Mitch Feinman, Strategic Partnerships, Platforms & Devices, YouTube/Google
– Paul Lanzi, Mobile Apps Team Manager at Roche/Genentech
– Deepak Thomas, Global General Manager – Mobile & Classified, eBay
– Niccolo De Masi, CEO & President, Glu Mobile
– Kiran Prasad, Director of Engineering Mobile, LinkedIn
– Suhail Pothigara, Mobile Commerce Strategy & Execution, Macy’s
Ian Johnson, MD of Apps World, said “San Francisco is the developer capital of the world and we’re so excited to be taking Apps World to the Moscone Center and meeting the region’s finest developers, mobile marketers, telecoms professionals and software companies. We’re looking forward to welcoming over 5,000 attendees to what promises to be 2 busy days of networking and learning around the hottest app industry topics.”