Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value our readers so much and that’s why we want to share our love of apps with you. Each day we give away free apps, better make us your home page 😉
Today, we’re giving away ShutterSnitch apps, each worth $15.99/£10.99. ShutterSnitch is an excellent app, it allows you to wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card, PTP/IP enabled device (such as the Nikon WU or Canon EOS 6D) or a Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server over your wireless network. When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you’ve set up.
It’s recently been updated too with some great new features, check out What’s New below.
Would you like to try it for free? Join our ever expanding Twitter followers and Facebook fans, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random from the selection of codes that we have and send them directly to your email box.
• Added support for PTP/IP transfers from Canon cameras such as the new Canon EOS 6D (EOS Utility mode).
• PTP/IP support for Nikon 1 V2. • You can now customize which buttons are in the toolbar.
• Added a Change Filename action.
• WebDAV locations can now be set to be secure. (HTTPS)
• Changed the way Actions are configured / selected.
• You can now save RAW photos to the Photos app.
• Added toolbuttons for editing the photo description and seeing the histogram.
• Added option to add a Headline via the Update Metadata action.
• You can now rename individual photos by tapping and holding the thumbnail in the filmstrip.
• Fixed a bug in the WebDAV server, that would fail on authentication if the device name contained special characters.
• Minor fixes.