Camera Bag 2.5 for Mac has just been released and we’ll be taking a look at that real soon. To celebrate the release the developers have made both CameraBag 2 and the HD version temporarily free. CameraBag 2 usually retails for $1.99/£1.49 and the HD version retails for $3.99/£2.49.
Both apps are fabulous and definitely worth having in your arsenal, don’t miss this wonderful opportunity.
Click below to download whichever version you require?
CameraBag 2 is built on the same 32-bits-per-channel Analog Engine that powers CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, designed for professional photographers. This means your photos retain their smooth color gradations even when they’re heavily edited.
Once you’ve CameraBagged your photo just how you like it, it’s quick and painless to save your shot or share via Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Elegant, minimalist interface that supports both one-click styles and fine-tuned adjustments
- Powerful new hi-fi Analog Engine straight from CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC, for unparalleled image quality
- Dozens of free add-on styles available from within the app via the always-growing online Style Library
- Save your own style variations within the app, or load styles custom-made in CameraBag 2 for Mac/PC
- Remix button infinitely changes styles randomly for even more variations (try it on the Lolo style, for example, to get a completely unique light leak)
- A large array of borders and aspect ratios, as well as freehand cropping
- Easy sharing to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more