Filterstorm Neue is a popular photography app for iOS devices. It has just been updated with some great new features, these include:
• Smart Brush masking tool
• Tilt/Shift effect tool (currently only available on untiled images)
• Automations (presets)
• Updated Slider Controls
• Color Filter
• Ability to manually set contrast adjustment for tone mapping
• Increased maximum tone mapping strength
• Vignette center point now settable
• Updates RAW support
• Improves Tiff compression on some devices in certain situations.
• Exported images now default to original filename
• Adds Darken/Lighten blend modes
• Changes B&W sliders to go from 0–3x, rather than 0–2x, allowing 1 channel to scale to cover the whole range.
• If there’s a photo in your clipboard, tapping the photos button will ask you whether to paste or open from the image library
There have also been some essential bug fixes.
This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $3.99/£2.49 – click here to download/update.