We are proud to announce a new Challenge to our Women’s Mobile Street Photography Collective – Streets Ahead. The details are below and the selected images will be portrayed in a showcase later in the month, for an example of that, please see here.
CHALLENGE 11: Shapes on the Street
Deadline 9h August 2015
Time for a new challenge. Shapes on the street. This could be any shape – a typically geometric one – circle, oval, etc or more a more abstract one. Preferably an image with a person or people in the image.
A recap of the rules and procedure for entry:
1. Maximum of three entries per person – please do not upload any other images to this group as it has been created specifically for the challenge only. The admins will delete images that are not relevant.
2. Upload your images to the group on flickr that has been created specifically for the challenge entries.
3. Please label your image ‘Challenge 11: Shapes’
4. Photos from a mobile device only please.
5. As this group is to highlight women photographers, we will only accept work shot by women.
Image ©Cara Callardo Weil