We have featured ShutterSnitch on TheAppWhisperer for many years and for good reason. It’s an excellent app allowing the user to wirelessly transfer images to their iPad seamlessly. In a studio environment for example, it makes sharing shoots with crew and models much easier, without anyone tripping over cables. It’s also great for out in the field or host of other set ups.
ShutterSnitch itself retails for $16.99 and we are also offering in this giveaway, two in-app purchases too for expanded functionality. One retails for $3.99 – this is for the Video Playback add on. Also, we are giving away the Image Adjustments add-on which retails for $10.99. So each package that we’re giving away today would cost you $31.99 if you were to purchase from the Apple Store.
If you’d like to try to be in with an opportunity for a free code. Please join our Twitter followers here, like us on Facebook here and Instagram here then post a comment to this post (so we can obtain your email address), perhaps you’d like to give us some feedback, tell us how we’re doing, what you’d like to see…and hopefully, we will then be able to send you a code. All winners are selected at random.
• Works with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices running iOS 9 or higher.
• Full Retina & Retina HD display support.
• Slideshow function with Ken Burns effect.
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• Resize and/or watermark photos before sharing them via e-mail, Dropbox, Flickr, FTP, Google Drive, SmugMug, WebDAV, or Zenfolio.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Visible and/or audible warnings.
• Map integration. Geo-tag JPEG photos automatically or manually.
• Highlight warnings.
• Add a caption and byline to the photos by tapping and holding the currently displayed full image.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP and WebDAV servers.
• Receive files directly from one or more Eye-Fi cards.
• Receive photos from your GoPro HERO, Transcend Wi-Fi, Toshiba FlashAir, PQI Air, or ez Share card/adapter as you shoot them or import files from the card manually. *Note for GoPro cameras in burst or time-laps mode*: Photos can only be retrieved once the camera exits the mode.
• Supports receiving and importing photos via PTP/IP. For example from Nikon WU transmitters and Canon EOS 5D Mark IV / 6D / 70D / M3.
• Supports receiving photos from Panasonic cameras that work with their LUMIX LINK app such as the GH3 and GH4. (Not the “Image App”, so DMC-G7 is not supported.)
• Supports Sony A7 and NEX cameras.
• Supports Fujifilm cameras with built-in Wi-Fi such as X100T, X-M1, and X-T2.
• Supports Canon PowerShot G16 and other Canon cameras that work with their CameraWindow app.
• AirDrop export.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way – when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We wouldn’t ask if it wasn’t necessary for the future of TheAppWhisperer.com.. More people than ever are reading TheAppWhisperer.com and we could not be more excited about that. We bring you ad-free journalism every day, so you donate have to close windows and be distracted with advertisements. We specialise in mobile photography and mobile art and we value all of our readers, writers, contributors and viewers but we do have costs and we do need to ask for your help. We at TheAppWhisperer spend many hours each day, each week and each month to bring you this high quality level of journalism. We do it because we are passionate about it and because we want others to be as passionate too.
If everyone who reads our website, who likes it, helps to support it, our future would be so much more secure. Please help us by offering a contribution or supporting us with a monthly donation of your choosing.