Saramonic UK announces the launch of its new VGM Stabilisation Kit with Vmic Mini Mic. Together they provide a complete stabilisation, mounting rig and microphone bundle for shooting with devices from smartphones to handheld digital, mirrorless, DSLR and even Action Cameras. The VGM is a versatile, highly robust vlogging and video production solution, providing users with everything they need for crystal-clear, broadcast quality sound and stable video, whatever the input device. Added to this, the system offers a suite of flexible customisation options for any shooting style or device, including options for one or two-handed operation.
The VGM system provides rock-solid stabilisation for handheld shooting, fully configurable to individual creators’ needs. It features a 4.72” shoe mount top rail, with two 4.72” slidable bottom rails with 7x 1/4”-20 threaded holes, two cold shoe mounts, two grip handles and a wrist strap. It also includes both an adjustable clamp for smartphones and a 1/4”-20 mount, allowing users to easily mount the VGM to a tripod or stand for even more camera and accessory mounting capabilities. It can be configured from a minimum width of 4.72” to a maximum width of 12.4”, enabling users to tailor set-up precisely for specific shoots, wherever they happen to be filming. Whether that is two-hand stabilisation with numerous accessories for a cinematic shoot, or a single-grip stabilisation for a vlog, the Saramonic VGM is the only rig users will need.
Accessories including a compact LED light, HDMI monitor, audio mixer, power bank, wireless microphone receiver and much more can be mounted with intuitive ease, and all at the same time if required.
Matching the rig’s steady shot for quality and versatility, the on board Saramonic Vmic Mini is a broadcast-quality, camera-mountable cardioid condenser mini shotgun microphone. It features all-metal construction, a rugged integrated shock mount, an advanced windscreen and includes both TRS and TRRS output cables for quick, easy connection to any device. It delivers detailed, crystal-clear sound to cameras with 3.5mm mic input and smartphones with a 3.5mm headphone jack or can be easily paired with a Lightning or USB-C dongle (not included) for mobile devices with no 3.5mm input.
Jit Soni, Saramonic Brand Manager at Mac Group Europe commented: “The VGM Stabilisation with Vmic Mini Mic kit provides pin-sharp stabilisation and crystal-clear sound capture at a fraction of what you might usually expect to pay for this level of performance. Saramonic has always prided itself on delivering genuinely class-leading performance without a stratospheric price tag to match, and with this kit, delivers just that. We believe it will be a hit with creators looking for a versatile, robust set-up and intuitive operation that they can rely on no matter what their subject.”
In summary the VGM Stabilisation Mic with Vmic Mini Mic offers:
- A complete stabilisation, microphone and accessory mounting solution for Smartphones, Compact Digital, Mirrorless, DSLR and Action Cameras
- Included Saramonic Vmic Mini Mic camera-mountable cardioid condenser mini shotgun microphone for detailed, broadcast quality sound to smartphones and cameras
- Completely customisable rig that offers one or two hand stabilisation and multiple configuration options to meet all shooting needs from vlogging to cinematic filmmaking
- Numerous accessory mounting and expandability options for LED lights, HDMI monitors, audio mixers, power banks, wireless microphone receivers and much more.
- Uniquely versatile, the VGM can be configured from a minimum width of 4.72” to a maximum width of 12.4” within seconds and can be easily mounted on a tripod or stand
The Saramonic VGM Stabilisation Kit with Vmic Mini Mic is available from Saramonic approved retailers, priced at £114.00 RRP inc VAT.
In the box
1 x Double Sided Shoe Mount Rail
2 x Sliding Rails with 1/4”-20 threaded holes
1 x Smartphone Clamp
1 x Shoe Mounted 1/4”-20 Post Adapter for Cameras and Smartphone Clamp
2 x Cold Shoe Mount
2 x Hand Grips
2 x Screw Mounts
1 x Wrist Strap
1 x Vmic Mini Microphone
1 x Fitted Foam Windscreen
1 x 3.5mm TRS to TRS Output Cable
1 x 3.5mm TRS to TRRS Output Cable
1 x Printed Manual
1 x Warranty Card.
Grip Rig Kit:
Maximum Capacity: 11lbs (5kg)
Shoe Mount Top Rail Slider Track Length: 4.72” (120mm)
Slider Bar Rails Length: 4.72” (120mm)
Slider Bar Mounts: 7x 1/4″-20 Female Threaded Mounts
Maximum Width with 2 Rails: 12.4” (315mm)
Minimum Width with 2 Rails: 9.45” (240mm)
Minimum Width with 1 Rail: 4.72” (120mm)
Grip Rig Kit Height with Smartphone Mount: 7.36” (187mm)
Grip Rig Kit Height with 1/4”-20 Mount Only: 4.33” (110mm)
Total Weight: 15.6oz (441.5g)
Vmic Mini Microphone:
Type: 14mm Unidirectional Condenser Microphone
Frequency Response: 75Hz to 20kHz
Sensitivity: -35 ±3dB (0dB = 1V/Pa, @ 1kHz)
Maximum Input SPL: f=1kHz, THD<5% (105dB)
Output Impedance: 200ohm
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 75dB SPL
Power Requirement: Plug-in-Power from Camera or Device
Weight: 2.43oz (69g)
Dimensions: 4.61 x 0.75 x 2.44” (117 x 19 x 62mm)
Optional Accessories (Sold Separately):
- VMIC-WS Outdoor high-wind furry windscreen
- SR-C2000 3.5mm TRS Male to Lighting Microphone Adapter Cable for iOS Apple Devices.
- SR-C2001 3.5mm TRS Male to USB-C Microphone Adapter Cable for Smartphones, Tablets & Computers with USB-C
- SR-SC2500 8.2-Foot (2.5m) TRRS Female to TRRS Male Extension Cable
- SR-SC5000 16.4-Foot (5m) TRRS Female to TRRS Male Extension Cable
- Magic Boom Pole 5-Section 10′ Aluminium Boom
- SR-PAX1 2-Channel Mixer w/ 2x XLR & 3x 3.5mm Microphone Preamps & HP Output
- SmartRig+ 2-Channel Mixer w/ 2x XLR & 2x 3.5mm Microphone Preamps & HP Output
- WM4C-C35 Replacement 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRS Output Cable
- SR-PMC2 Replacement 3.5mm TRS to 3.5mm TRRS Output Cable for Smartphones, Tablets and Computers