Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – April 20, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
Posted on July 31, 2013 | No CommentsProCamera is a hugely popular app and one that is used by many mobile photographers to capture and edit their images. This latest update sees the developers teaming up with...
Posted on April 18, 2013 | 1 CommentProCamera is a very popular camera replacement app for your iPhone and it has just been updated with two-level exposure boost. You can read more about the update in What’s...
Posted on December 22, 2012 | 5 CommentsYesterday we announced the major update to ProCamera and today we’re delighted to publish a tutorial by our Columnist Misho Baranovic, this tutorial explains the new features of ProCamera 4.0...
Posted on December 21, 2012 | 1 CommentProCamera is a 5-in-1 app for photography, videography, photo editing, social sharing, and code scanning which is specialized in getting the best image quality out of the camera and providing...
Posted on October 19, 2012 | 3 CommentsProCamera recently relesead a big update for iOS 6 and iPhone 5. One of the biggest features is the addition of the new ISO boost button for low-light shooting (iPhone...
Posted on October 11, 2012 | 13 CommentsSeveral weeks ago, I wrote an article for TheAppWhisperer about the then brand new ProCamera for iPad app (see here if you missed that). Ms. Carter has asked me to...
Posted on September 17, 2012 | 10 CommentsI’ve been an active mobile photography for over three years now, starting with the iPhone 3GS and now the iPhone 4S. Over this time I’ve seen camera replacement apps evolve...
Posted on September 11, 2012 | 7 CommentsRecently the first ‘serious’ iPad focused camera app launched in the Apple App Store. ProCamera HD packs a punch, laden with excellent camera features, including exposure and white balance, manual...