Turn your iPhone or iPad 2 into a photo-based field data collection tool. GeoJot geotags your photos with more accurate GPS coordinates and allows you to jot down attribute data associated with each photo such as name, condition, value, etc.. GeoJot is a companion app created for use with GPS-Photo Link, photo mapping software for the PC. Use GPS-Photo Link desktop software to extract attribute information with the geotagged photos – create printed reports, ESRI Shape Files and GeoDatabases, Google Earth maps, watermarked photos, and more.
- Automatically capture more accurate GPS coordinates with each photo increasing the accuracy from about 60ft up to 15 ft.
- GPS Lock feature allows you to capture the location of the object instead of the photographer
- See Lat/Lon, Elevation, and GPS accuracy while taking photos.
- Collect up to 25 attributes for each photo. Once you have created the attribute fields, you can create a drop down lists of values or type in values in the field.
- Select an attribute list for a group of photos. Each time you take a photo, GeoJot prompts you to select values for the attributes in that list.
- Manage attribute lists creating different lists for each of your geotagging projects.
- Share attribute lists between devices for consistent data collection from your team in the field.
- View a summary of attributes collected in the camera roll through the Photo List View. See a thumbnail of each photo captured along with the date, time and attributes associated with the photo.
- View all photos on one map through the map view, click on a pin to see individual photos.
- When viewing individual photos alternate between the photo, map and attribute views.
- Email a photo with geotag and attribute information through the send photo option. Others can add the photo to their camera roll and view it with GeoJot.
- Email or download photos to your PC where you can use GPS-Photo Link to create printable reports, Google Earth or ESRI Shape Files showing watermarked photos, maps and attribute data. (GeoJot data cannot be read by other photo mapping software directly. You must use GPS-Photo Link).
- Select the way coordinates, distances, and directions are displayed in the app.
- Map settings icon allows you to select Roads, Satellite or Hybrid as the background maps.
GeoJot is a companion app created for use with GPS-Photo Link, photo mapping software for the PC. Use GPS-Photo Link desktop software to extract attribute information within the geotagged photos – create printed reports, ESRI Shape Files and Geodatabases, Google Earth maps, watermarked photos, and more. You MUST use GPS-Photo Link desktop software in order to view the more accurately geotagged photos and accompanying attribute information outside of the iPhone/iPad environment.
Create customizable watermarked photos, word PDF or Google Earth reports. Use GPS-Photo Link to accurately map photographs for display in a geographic information system (GIS) such as ArcGIS. Perform advanced analysis in ArcGIS. Share the geotagged photos, data, and maps between organizations. Since 2001, thousands of mapping professionals have been using GPS-Photo Link.
GPS-Photo Link has two distinct Series. The GIS Pro Series is designed for users who wish to use advanced coordinate systems or include photos in professional mapping software such as ESRI’s ArcGIS. The Express Series is designed for users who wish to document where photos were taken but who will not include them in a professional mapping system.