AutoStitch Panorama can automatically combine any arrangement of photos into high resolution panoramas of up to 18 megapixels in size. Version 4.0 is a major redesign, now offering an in-app camera, ability to re-stitch existing panoramas with new settings, geolocation capability, and ability to work with iOS 5 features.
AutoStitch first launched in June 2009 and has gathered more than 400,000 loyal and active users over the past 2 years. AutoStitch is designed for users who care about the quality of their final results, as it stitches individual full-resolution camera images rather than relying on reduced-resolution video input.
This is a free update but if you haven’t already purchased the app you can do so here – $1.99/£1.49/Download
In response to a large number of user requests, AutoStitch now includes a camera for shooting images directly within the app. It also maintains all of its previous capabilities for stitching photos taken with other camera apps. The new interface also simplifies panorama management with the "My Panoramas" library. My Panoramas maintains a complete record of panoramas taken, including source images, so that re-stitching, changes of resolution or cropping can be performed after the fact. This means easy access to your panoramas without cluttering up your camera roll!
The new features include:
* A new in-app camera that includes tap-to-focus
* A new interface that links panoramas to their source images, allowing for easy re-stitching, re-cropping, export, and deletion
* Panoramas now include geolocation data
* PhotoAppLink support allows panoramas to be sent to other apps
* Optional notifications signal completion of stitching when run in the background