“The Griffin Twenty is the easiest, best-sounding solution for consumers who have speakers that are not AirPlay-enabled but still want to stream high-fidelity audio wirelessly,” said Mark Rowan, President of Griffin Technology. “Not only can users stream from their iTunes library, they can easily connect with any AirPlay-enabled iOS device.”
Twenty boasts a zero-configuration audio set-up that streams Apple Lossless sound from iTunes or any other AirPlay-enabled app (Pandora, Spotify, last.fm, etc.) to the user’s speakers via a low-profile digital amplifier. Twenty comes equipped with a power connection and mount for Airport Express. It features a 2.1 channel sound system with 20 watts output per channel and also supports a powered subwoofer with an automatic active crossover at 80 Hz.
· Class D Stereo Amplifier – TI PurePath™
· Input: S/PDIF optical, TOSLINK connector (included)
· Outputs: Spring-loaded right & left channel connectors; RCA subwoofer connector
· Sensitivity: 0.34 dBFS for 20 watts (Volume control set to max.)
· Power: 20 watts per channel into 8 ohms @0.08% THD, both channels driven
· Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz, +0, -0.34 dB
· Signal-to-Noise ratio: 95 dB
· Crosstalk: -71 dB
· Left + Right sub-bass audio
· Autoswitching when powered subwoofer is detected
· Power: Line-level output (2V rms at 0 dBFS input)
· High-Pass Filter: 80 Hz 2nd order Linkwitz-Riley applied to L+R channels
· Low-Pass Filter: 80 Hz 2nd order Linkwitz-Riley applied to subwoofer output
· 100 – 240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz supplies both amp and power connection for Airport Express.