TtV otherwise known as ‘through the viewfinder’ is an app that allows you to simulate shooting through the viewfinder of an old camera using your modern digital or film camera to create an interesting framing effect.
This app has just been updated and you can read about the new features in What’s New below as well as its overall features. This app retails for $2.99/£1.99 and you can pick it up here.
– Real-time preview, what you captured is what you see.
– Over 20+ old Camera’s viewfinders
– Instant Sepia, blue and B&W film effects
– Fast switch between back camera and front facing camera
– Powerful photo management for Facebook and Twitter sharing
– Open with Instagram (You should pre-install this free app first)
– Max to 2048 x 2048 photo output, save to camera roll automatically
– Load existing photo from Album, and apply cool TtV viewfinders
– Cool User interface design
Old Camera Viewfinders
• Kodak Duaflex
• Argus 75
• Kodak Brownie
• Royce Reflex
• Minolta 7000
• Paper texture Lomo
• Fake TtV texture
• And more…
– Change UI Skin to leather style
- Support volume+ button for snapshot
- Flashlight with Torch Mode