This professional production tool is the easy way to log footage and take notes as you shoot— saving you valuable time later when capturing/editing footage, and creating reports. All at a mere fraction of a bulky digital clapperboard’s cost.
It’s just been updated with a major update to MovieSlate’s memory management and lots of other bug fixes and performance and stability fixes. You can check out What’s New below for more information.
This is a free update but if you haven’t downloaded this app yet, you can do so here. It retails for $24.99/£19.99/download
• Performance and Stability – major update to MovieSlate’s memory management.
• Settings > Shot Log History – added Log-Only Mode to save shots (sans timecode) to history with a single tap.
• Settings > Slate Behavior > When Shots Start – added new “Show Timecode on Clap” option.
• Settings > Field Input Styles – added new “KeyPad (SitCom)” style for SCENE field.
• Settings > Field Input Styles – added new “KeyPad (ABC°)” degrees style for Camera Angle, Shutter Speed fields.
• Settings > Data Labels – added ability to edit Project and Optics labels.
• Settings > Shot Log History – added option for including “My Logo” in HTML and Sound Reports.
• Settings > Shot Log History – added new Sound Reports options.
• Sound Dept – added ability to Import Zaxcom Deva CSV files (see User Guide).
• Sound Dept > Sound Tracks (iPad) – Snippets popovers are now better positioned.
• History > Shots list – added “ABC” button to the Search keypad. • Bug fixes.