The Sony Xperia® Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi is now available for pre-sale starting at $499.99 for 16GB and $599.99 for 32GB online at Sony Store, and will be available for purchase at participating Sony Stores on May 4, 2014. Featuring the world’s first 10.1” tablet display with Full HD TRILUMINOS™ and Live Color LED technology2 and X-Reality™ for mobile, the Xperia Z2 Tablet provides bright, true to life colors and sharp images, thanks to Sony’s latest BRAVIA TV technology. Equipped with Sony’s Front Surround™ audio technology, the Xperia Z2 Tablet brings together the most dynamic sound experience with Sony TV technology in a waterproof tablet.
For those who want to make the most of this premium device, Sony plans to offer a variety of optional accessories3 to compliment the Xperia Z2 Tablet. These include the BKB10 Bluetooth keyboard with NFC, the BSC10 Bluetooth speaker with magnetic charging dock, the MDR-NC31EM noise cancelling headset, and the SCR12 protective case and desk stand.
The Xperia Z2 Tablet also comes with access to an exclusive entertainment offer4 that includes six blockbuster movies from Sony Pictures5, including Captain Phillips and American Hustle, through the Video Unlimited service as well as a 30-day free trial of the Music Unlimited service and eight PlayStation® Mobile games.
· Waterproof, rated IP55/58
· 10.1-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS™ Display with Live Color LED with X-Reality™ for mobile
· S-Force Front Surround™ audio, Clear Audio+ and digital noise cancelling support
· 8 MP camera with Exmor RS™ image sensor and Superior Auto mode
· Preloaded Xperia camera apps including: Info-eye™, Timeshift burst, AR effect, Social live and Background defocus
· Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 2.3 Ghz Quad-core processor, 3 GB RAM6, 6000 mAh battery
· Available in black (16GB or 32GB) or white (32GB)