Organizations are now moving towards the Azure platform because of its efficiency. This trend has resulted in greater demand for professionals who can provide Azure related solutions to enterprises. They now require experts like administrators, developers, engineers, and architects to implement these solutions. These experts develop their skills by going through training. After training, the next step is usually to demonstrate their skills by passing the required exams and earning a certification. Microsoft is one of the vendors that offer training, exams, and certifications to candidates who wish to be part of this transformation Download ETE Here .
In this post, we’ll help you discover more about the Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 exam. It’s one of the newly introduced Microsoft exams that has been designed to prepare professionals to take up specific technical roles. It replaced the already retired Microsoft 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions exam. The new test leads to the Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate certification. If you wish to become an Azure developer, then this is the exam to pass. Before we dive into the important details of the MCSA AZ-203 exam, let’s have a brief discussion of the Microsoft certifications.
Microsoft has lately introduced new certifications that are meant to equip candidates to perform their roles efficiently by getting the most relevant skills. Since the IT field is changing rapidly, the time has come to replace the old exams and certifications with new ones. Now, it’s easier for you to choose the job role and find the tests you need to sit for. Thus, certifications are divided according to the roles you’ve chosen: administrator, financial consultant, developer, and solutions architect. The transformation has led to three new levels of certifications, instead of four. The levels are:
Despite the changes, Microsoft still offers some of the MTA, MCSA, and MCSE certifications whose technologies are still up to date.
Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam Target Audience
The ‘Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure’ exam is an associate-level exam targeting developers who take part in designing and building cloud solutions. The solutions include both applications and services. Such developers work with other experts such as cloud solutions architects, DBAs, administrators, and clients in implementing the solutions. Their technical tasks include designing, developing, and deploying Azure solutions, testing and maintaining them.
Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam Skills Measured
Here are the skills that the MCSA AZ-203 test measures:
- Developing Azure compute solutions for IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- Developing Azure compute solutions for PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Developing for Azure storage
- Implementation of Azure security
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing solutions
- Connecting to and consuming Azure third-party services
Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam Details
The Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 role-based associate level exam contains 40-60 questions that candidates must answer in 150 minutes. Some of the question types to find in the exam include:
- Case studies
- Best answer
- Testlet and Simlet
- Build list
- Hot area
A few minutes after submitting your answers, you’ll receive a response that’s either a ‘pass’ or a ‘fail.’ The feedback you receive would depend on whether you attain the Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 exam minimum score of 700 points or not. Each candidate must pay $165 as exam fee before being allowed to take the exam.
Why Pass Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam?
Professionals with Azure or cloud skills are bringing a great revolution to the IT sector. Here are the benefits to get when you pass MCSA AZ-203 exam:
- You earn the Microsoft credential (Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate) recognized all over the world
- Your cloud skills are validated
- You will stand out of the crowd of uncertified candidates
- You’ll be in a position to provide the most sought-after cloud based solutions
- Passing MCSA AZ-203 gives you the opportunity to proceed to the next step and attain more advanced cloud skills. You can work towards attaining an expert level Azure-based certification (Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert) once you’ve passed your associate exam
- Your cloud skills will open up attractive employment and salary opportunities for you.
Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam Jobs Roles and Salaries
With your Azure developer certification, here are job positions that you’re going to qualify for:
- Microsoft Azure Developer
- Microsoft Azure Platform Developer
- Software Engineer Azure Services
- Azure Analysis Services Developer
- Cloud Systems Developer
As an Azure developer, you’re going to be among the highest paid professionals in the IT sphere. Your average annual salary would be $133,601 according to ZipRecruiter.
Getting Ready for Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 Exam
If this is the first time you’re taking your Microsoft Azure exam, then you’re probably worried about where to begin. You need not worry at all. We’ll share with you the most practical exam prep solutions to help you. The Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 exam can be approached using some of the most tested exam revision materials. They include training courses, study guides and PrepAway study resources like practice tests and video lectures. These are the tested exam materials that will help you prepare adequately for your exam:
- Microsoft self-paced Azure training
- Instructor-led Azure developer training courses
- PrepAway exam dumps
- Video lectures at PrepAway website
As you have seen, this is the right time to be an Azure developer. Organizations all over the world are going to require your cloud skills to help them develop desired business solutions. So if you don’t want to miss out on the skills that will count towards building your career, then it’s time to act. With the Microsoft MCSA AZ-203 exam, your star in the IT world is going to rise. Remember it’s not just about getting that coveted job, it’s also about meeting your personal goals and being a mentor to those around you.