Join Our Twitter Followers
Pencil by Fiftythree
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Flickr Group Showcase – TheAppWhisperer (TAW) – March 9, 2014
- Tickle Your Fancy – #28
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 22 – By Donna Donato
- ‘Impossible’ Interview with Julien Grenet – ‘Des Polas et des Mains’
- iPhone Photography Technical Tutorial – VectorSNAP and iColorama: Step-by-Step Pop Art – By Jerry Jobe
- New Kyoto HipstaPak from Hipstamatic
- Impossible Project – ‘Eye of the Beholder’ Winners Announced
- iOS Photography App – Laminar Pro – Image Editor – Temporary Price Drop
- iOS Photography App – Monokrom B&W Photo Editor – Updated
- Richard Smith explores unexpected interrelationships between everyday images through surrealist photomontage.
- Art highlights repression: Women are being exploited globally as Amnesty launches awareness campaign
- RED Epic Sensor Reviews – Kevin Carter/DxOMark and More…
Posted on April 4, 2013 | 8 CommentsWe have just published Dilshad Corleone’s latest article to his column, ItalianBrother. This week Dilshad talks us through his intrepid photographic journey from London to Derby, a path I also...
Posted on March 1, 2013 | 11 CommentsThis truly has been one long year, which at times almost felt rushed up! I know! You might be thinking: January is far-gone, what is he mumbling about! Well, I...
Posted on February 12, 2013 | 9 Comments“Inspiration (from the Latin inspirare, meaning "to breathe into") refers to an unconscious burst of creativity in a literary, musical, or other artistic endeavour. The concept has origins in both...
Posted on January 3, 2013 | 14 CommentsDon’t miss ItalianBrother (Dilshad Corleone’s) latest column article with us, Dilshad takes us on a wonderful trip down memory lane and reminds us all how important it is to never...
Posted on December 4, 2012 | 7 CommentsThe app that we are going to look at today, it’s a little jewel of technological advancement, oozing with amazing features. Blux Camera for iPad (£1.49 – $1.99) allows the...
Posted on November 16, 2012 | 8 CommentsRecently we published two similar articles by our Columnist ItalianBrother aka Dilshad Corleone, in the first one he used the app Big Lens, in the second he used After Focus....
Posted on November 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsRecently we published a similar article by our Columnist ItalianBrother aka Dilshad Corleone but that time he used the Big Lens app – if you missed that article, go here....
Posted on November 12, 2012 | 31 CommentsDon’t miss ItalianBrother’s (Dilshad Corleone) first column article for us, in this piece he asks what kind of street photographer are you, shy or bold? It’s an interesting debate and...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Dilshad Corleone aka ItalianBrother as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. We recently interviewed Dilshad for both our A Day In The Life interview, and...
Posted on October 30, 2012 | 15 CommentsA few days ago I was having a lovely conversation with my very good IG friend Ian Garrington (@iangarrington on Instagram), about the various blurring apps that one can find...