Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Tickle Your Fancy – #33 – Dedicated To All Survivors – NSFW
- Mobile Movies Showcase – Week 27 – By Donna Donato
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
Posted on March 14, 2014 | No CommentsWe are delighted to publish Dilshad Corleone’s (Italian Brother’s) latest Column article today. Dilshad has become involved with an incredibly exciting project, one that unites photography, film and music in...
Posted on April 4, 2013 | 8 CommentsWe have just published Dilshad Corleone’s latest article to his column, ItalianBrother. This week Dilshad talks us through his intrepid photographic journey from London to Derby, a path I also...
Posted on March 1, 2013 | 11 CommentsThis truly has been one long year, which at times almost felt rushed up! I know! You might be thinking: January is far-gone, what is he mumbling about! Well, I...
Posted on February 12, 2013 | 9 Comments“Inspiration (from the Latin inspirare, meaning "to breathe into") refers to an unconscious burst of creativity in a literary, musical, or other artistic endeavour. The concept has origins in both...
Posted on January 3, 2013 | 14 CommentsDon’t miss ItalianBrother (Dilshad Corleone’s) latest column article with us, Dilshad takes us on a wonderful trip down memory lane and reminds us all how important it is to never...
Posted on December 4, 2012 | 7 CommentsThe app that we are going to look at today, it’s a little jewel of technological advancement, oozing with amazing features. Blux Camera for iPad (£1.49 – $1.99) allows the...
Posted on November 16, 2012 | 8 CommentsRecently we published two similar articles by our Columnist ItalianBrother aka Dilshad Corleone, in the first one he used the app Big Lens, in the second he used After Focus....
Posted on November 13, 2012 | 8 CommentsRecently we published a similar article by our Columnist ItalianBrother aka Dilshad Corleone but that time he used the Big Lens app – if you missed that article, go here....
Posted on November 12, 2012 | 31 CommentsDon’t miss ItalianBrother’s (Dilshad Corleone) first column article for us, in this piece he asks what kind of street photographer are you, shy or bold? It’s an interesting debate and...
Posted on November 6, 2012 | 7 CommentsWe’re delighted to welcome Dilshad Corleone aka ItalianBrother as one of our new Columnists to theappwhisperer.com. We recently interviewed Dilshad for both our A Day In The Life interview, and...