San Francisco, California – PoweryBase Inc. today released NotifyMe Control Center, a highly awaited iPad version of a popular task management service. NotifyMe Control Center can be used on its own on the iPad, but also synchronizes along with the iPhone version of NotifyMe, so users can always manage to-do’s comfortably and receive notifications where they prefer to. In NotifyMe Control Center, it’s possible to manage multiple user accounts to let the whole family manage their tasks and sync with their iPhones. All of the tasks are synced live using a personal user account via NotifyMeCloud.com service.
NotifyMe Control Center feature highlights:
* Free live cloud syncing via NotifyMeCloud.com
* Configurable push notifications – users can receive notifications on the device which they prefer to
* Multi-user support for managing 1 or more user accounts
* Pass-lock for user accounts to provide privacy
* Web access to users’ accounts
* Advanced custom repeating patterns
* Auto-snooze feature, keeps alerting infinitely until task marked done
– Notes for to-do’s
– Custom categories
– Sound notification, 9 available reminder melodies
– Time zone shifting support for frequent travelers
Pricing and Availability:
NotifyMeCloud.com service is free, customers only need to obtain the app itself. NotifyMe Control Center is available on iTunes App Store as a separate app for $9.99 (USD). There are currently no special offers for any existing NotifyMe customers.
Purchase and Download: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/notifyme-2-control-center/id391585079?mt=8