King Camera has really hit the ground running and no sooner has it reached the app store but it has now had a significant update. Take a look at what’s new in verision 1.0.1 below…
If you haven’t downloaded this app, now is a great time to do so. It’s currently on sale for $0.99 to celebrate this update. You can download it here.
– optimized photo shutter speed (200% faster: now "almost" immediate)
– optimized app size under 20MB (App can now be Downloaded over 3G network)
– optimized saving speed of video to Camera Roll in video mode
– fixed/removed geolocalization warning msg when user opts out of geolocalization
– fixed "Zoom Bug" when going from Stills to Video Mode
– added 12fps option to TimeLapse/Stop-Motion
– removed "King Camera" word from the two frame designs it appeared on
– removed transparent KC logo from Faded Memories frame
What’s Coming In V.1.02
Stay tuned! v1.02 should be submitted to the App Store within the next 48 hours.
MAJOR Speed Optimization coming in the Photodesk and Quickmatik (hint hint: think faster thumbs generation speed, amongst other things).