After two successful editions, the Unseen Dummy Award is back! Heikki Kaski’s ‘Tranquility’ was announced as the winner at Unseen 2013, and his book will be presented with a festive launch at Unseen 2014. This is fabulous and I know so many of you are working on your own photo books, I hope you submit your individual books to this.
Unseen and Lecturis have designed a photobook dummy award to showcase the work of exceptional photographers and designers from around the world and to give them a chance to realise and publish their photobook dummy. The Unseen Dummy Award will give the winning photographer an entry into the international photography industry. An esteemed international jury will come together at Unseen 2014 to select one photobook dummy as the winner.
WHO CAN ENTER
Unseen Dummy Award is open to all designers and photographers.
– Submission must be a physical photobook dummy. It can be a scrapbook or self-published book.
– Books with a registration number (ISBN) will not be considered.
– Self-published editions cannot be sold prior to Unseen.
– All image and text rights must be secured upon submission.
– There is a limit of one book-entry per submitter.
Submissions will be accepted by post starting 5 May 2014 and up until 5 July 2014. Submissions arriving later than 5 July will not be considered.