Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer.com. We value our readers so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this new section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today, we have The Photographer’s Ephemeris apps to giveaway, each currently worth $8.99. The Photographer’s Ephemeris (TPE) helps you plan your outdoor photography shoots, particularly landscape and urban scenes. It is a map-centric sun and moon calculator: see how the light will fall on the land, be it day or night, for any location on earth.
TPE’s map-based approach means you are not limited to a predefined list of locations, which often don’t include the places many photographers go. Instead, search for any place name on the planet or position the map pin exactly where you want it.
So, how you do get your hands on these codes? Well, it’s simple, all you have to do is Like us on Facebook. Then join our ever expanding Twitter followers and retweet this page – http://tryth.at/tc584
That’s it. Come on, show us some love…
Key features of TPE for iOS
– Time and direction of sunrise and sunset
– Time and direction of moonrise and moonset
– Phase of the moon and % illumination
– Times of civil, nautical and astronomical twilight
– Graphical display on a map
– Save any location you want
– no fixed lists
– Automatic time zone detection for any location on earth
– Determines elevation above sea level
– View azimuth and altitude of sun/moon for any time of day/night
– Distance, bearing and elevation angle between any two points
– Find when the sun/moon will appear from behind a hill
– Compensation for atmospheric refraction
– Compensation for elevation above the horizon
– Does not require network connection for rise/set times and azimuths. (Note: maps and elevation do require a data connection)