Photogene is back with a brand new version! Loads of new features and a completely overhauled user interface. It also on sale at now only $0.99/£0.69 until 17/Nov.
– Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools (dodge/burn, heal, localized effects and more).
– Export several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
– Full support for iPhone 4S native 8 MP resolution.
– Special effects: center focus, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
– Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
– Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
– Camera: use our built-in camera module to snap great photos and apply real-time effects.
– Metadata viewer: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc (IPTC editor included).
– Resize your photos as you export them. You can export edited photos at full resolution (same as the original).
– Compare edited photo vs the original at any time.
– Photogene works directly with your iPhone’s photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
– The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks
– they will actually make your photos look better.
– Improving your photos is easy, even if you’ve never used a photo editor before. If you’re a seasoned photographer, you’ll find all the professional tools you need.
– Photogene offers a unique photo browser that can show large thumbnails (requires location-services permission).
– Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
– The user interface is quick and responsive. Most edit operations happen in real time.
– It’s a live product. We update it frequently and add new features users had asked for.