Welcome once again to our Daily App Giveaway section of theappwhisperer. We value you all so much we want to share our love of apps with you. That’s why we have created this section as each day we will be giving away free apps.
Today we have techBASIC apps to giveaway, each worth $14.99/£10.49. techBASIC is a powerful matrix-rich version of the famously easy to use BASIC programming language. techBASIC’s impressive collection of built-in features let you create apps with controls, gather data from sensors internal and external to the iPhone/iPad, and to display these results with stunning interactive graphics.
You can read more about this app below but would you like to try this app for free? If so, like us on Facebook (see bottom of home page), join our ever expanding Twitter followers, RETWEET THIS POST and send a reply to the bottom of this page telling us what you love most about theappwhisperer.com. We will select winners at random and send the promo codes directly to your email box.
• Create apps with all of the standard iOS controls
• 43 statements
• 41 functions
• 34 classes with 362 methods, including controls, graphics and sensor data collection
• Step and trace debugger
° Set breakpoints with a tap
° See current variables, both local and global
° See everything in a variable, even large matrices
• Array and matrix commands like matrix inversion, determinants, matrix arithmetic and more.
• Create a plot with only a few lines of code
• Pan and zoom plots with swipes and pinches
• Rotate 3D plots along an arbitrary axis
• Supports 2D or 3D Cartesian axis
• Polar, spherical and cylindrical axis
• Create error bars in 2 or 3 dimensions
• Add custom callouts
• Collect, analyze and display data right on your iPhone/iPad
• Access to the accelerometer, magnetometer and gyroscope
• Get the current location and heading
• Collect data from outside sensors using HiJack
• Built-in Help System
• Quick Start Guide
• Reference Manual with dozens of sample programs and images