We recently pubished news of this new app and published a tutorial to help you get started too (see here). Well, now the app has also been updated with square photo support and it also fits the iPhone 5 better.
This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $1.99/£1.49.
Complete Press Release
Auckland, New Zealand — April 5, 2013 – Following a successful launch, Neccessory Ltd. have just released the first update for the Perspective Correct App for iPhone. The new update responds to user suggestions on how to make the app even better. Here’s what’s new:
• All new Square Mode automatically detects 1:1 ratio photos when they are uploaded. Now you can fix the perspective of square photos taken on apps like Instagram and Hipstamatic.
• iPhone 5 screen compatibility. No more letterboxing!
• The Grid Brightness slider now works without having to restart the app.
• All new Save Screen. Now you can choose whether to import or take a new photo after your photo is saved. The screen also includes rating, feedback and gift buttons.
• Increased support for non 4:3 uploads, including non-iPhone photographs.
According to Misho Baranovic, well-known mobile photographer and the apps co-developer, “We’ve had a fantastic launch and have received positive feedback from photographers all over the world. They’re telling us that Perspective Correct is by far the quickest and easiest way to adjust perspective distortion within their architecture, landscape, music and even portrait photographs.”
With a simple swipe, Perspective Correct allows you to adjust your photos in 3D, giving you precise, immediate control over the horizontal and vertical perspective of your photograph. Perfect for taking photos of architecture, real estate interiors, landscapes and more. With live Perspective Correction you can see your adjustments straight away, helping you focus on getting the right framing and composition.