Lucky Clan today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of ArtStudio for iPad 4.0, an update to their versatile drawing/painting/photo editing app. ArtStudio is the most comprehensive, sketching, painting and photo editing tool in the App Store. Completely re-designed from the ground up the new ArtStudio features a beautiful new user interface and a powerful new graphics engine to make creating works of art faster, easier, and more fun! Using advanced drawing algorithms this is the fastest and most precise version of ArtStudio to date.
This app has just received a major update, you can read about that in What’s New below. This is a free update, if you have previously downloaded this app. If not, you can download it here. It retails for $4.99/£2.99/download.
* New UX
* Incredible performance boost
* Bigger max canvas sizes: 2048×1536(iPad 1), 2592×1936 (iPad 2), 2448×3264 (the new iPad)
* Use as many layers as memory allows
* 300 High Quality Brushes (150 free, 150 paid) 20 groups in total
* Improved brush quality
* New text tool with text layers, use external TTF fonts (uploaded in iTunes)
* Many more brush settings: blur, flip, size, opacity, spacing, fadeout, squeeze, wetness, angle, speed-size, speed-opacity, random flip, scatter, jitter-spacing, jitter-angle, jitter-size, jitter-squeeze, jitter-opacity, jitter-hue, jitter-saturation, jitter-lightness
* Curves adjustment
* Layer names
* Auto contrast/colors/white balance
* New filters: radial blur, motion blur, render clouds