Join Our Twitter Followers
The Art of iPhoneography Workshop
Inspired Eye magazine
Support Our Sponsors - Click On An Ad
2013 Top Mobile Images of the Year!
The Apps Nerds Fickr Group
2012 Top Mobile Images Of The Year
- Click Serendipity – iOS App Giveaway
- Mobile Photography Interview – A Day In The Life of Brett Chenoweth – A Talented and Well Connected Artist
- Eyefi Connects Digital Cameras to the Power of the Cloud
- Portrait of an Artist Interview with Andrew B White by Jennifer Bracewell
- PictureBook – ‘Loki through the Looking Glass’ by Benamon Tame
- Want To Create An Idea For A Google Glass App? Win A Google Play Voucher?
- Creative iOS Photography App Tutorial – Another World….. Getting Creative with Image Blender by David Hayes
- iOS Photography App – Polamatic Updated
- The Eye International Photography Festival Returns For A Second Year
- Union – Brand New App iOS Photography – Giveaway
- Brand New iOS Photography App – Union – Photo Blending For Intuitive Editing & Powerful Surreal Imagery
- iOS Photography App – Camera Plus Updated to include AirSnap
Artists’ Corner Archive
Posted on October 24, 2012 | 4 CommentsSean Hayes one of our wonderful contributors recently created the BiiAM Exhibition to iPhone photography in Belgium. It was an outstanding success and we asked Sean if he could tell...
Posted on October 13, 2012 | No CommentsThe 2012 Olympus InVision Photo Festival will run for three days and include dynamic photo exhibitions, presentations and workshops by esteemed photographers including Dan Marcolina. In Dan’s presentation he will...
Posted on October 11, 2012 | No CommentsThis is an OPEN CALL For Submissions for the P1xels Third Annual Global Exhibition, THE THIRD WAVE. This year, P1xels are exhibiting prints and digital images, or both, depending on...
Posted on July 29, 2012 | No CommentsThere’s a new iPhoneography exhibition at the Fotoloft Gallery, in Moscow, Russia between 2- 23 August 2012. The main idea of the exhibition – a look at the world through...
Posted on July 20, 2012 | 8 CommentsWelcome back to our Artists’ Corner section of theappwhisperer.com, this is another totally unique section, that no other website has. Artist’s Corner consists of three key areas. The first area...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 1 CommentWe’re very pleased to announce that we are Media Partners for the very exciting LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 organised by iPhoneArt.com (IPA). The LA Mobile Arts Festival 2012 is...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 2 CommentsThe ArtsEye Gallery is based in Tucson, Arizona, USA. It is in a unique position, as it is not only a gallery but also their main business is Photographic Works. ArtsEye specialize...
Posted on July 11, 2012 | 11 CommentsWe are creating a new section on our fabulous website called ‘Artists Corner’. This is another totally unique section, that no other website has. Artist’s Corner will consist of three...