Joby the manufacturer of Gorillapod flexible tripods has released an all-in-one camera app, known as Frame x Frame, that features the ability to create stop motion videos from multiple still images. The free Frame X Frame app joined Joby’s existing camera app, Gorillacam, in the App Store late last week.
• Stitch together your Time Lapse images into a Stop Motion video with the simple touch of a button
• Share your awesome pics with your family, friends and people you don’t even know with easy social sharing to Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and even email.
• Geotagging –automatically attaches exif data to your pictures
• Get the perfect shot (even if your subject is running all over the place) with Self-Timer, Bubble Level, 3 Shot Burst & Press Anywhere
• Clean and simple picture taking: Digital Zoom, Anti-Shake & Tap To Focus
• It’s all new. From beginning to end and optimized for your iPhone 4 – incorporating new photography features like flash and front and rear facing cameras.